From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopedia
In the real world
- Matango is released on August 11 in Japan.
- Atragon is released on December 22 in Japan.
- Eiji Tsuburaya establishes his own studio, Tsuburaya Productions, so that he can work on side projects in addition to working with Toho.
In the Kaiju Multiverse
- A ship becomes stranded on an island off the coast of Japan populated by "mushroom people" called Matango. Only a single survivor is recovered and brought back to Japan, where he tells the story of what happened to the others. It is eventually discovered that he too is slowly being assimilated by the Matango. (Matango)
- The ancient civilization of Mu prepares to attack the modern world, along with their sea dragon guardian Manda. However, the advanced submarine, the Gotengo, intervenes and saves humanity. (Atragon)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.