From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
In the real world[edit | edit source]
- Batman vs. Godzilla is cancelled.
January[edit | edit source]
- 2 January: The recently founded Tsuburaya Productions' flagship creation, the television series Ultra Q, premieres on TBS in Japan.
March[edit | edit source]
- 5 March: Magic Serpent is released in Japan.
April[edit | edit source]
July[edit | edit source]
- 17 July: Ultraman begins airing on TBS in Japan.
- 31 July: The War of the Gargantuas is released in Japan.
August[edit | edit source]
- 13 August: Return of Daimajin is released in Japan.
December[edit | edit source]
- 10 December: Wrath of Daimajin is released in Japan.
- 17 December: Ebirah, Horror of the Deep is released in Japan.
In fiction[edit | edit source]
- Two giant, humanoid monsters dubbed Sanda and Gaira emerge. Believed to have been created from the cells of Frankenstein's Monster, the two Gargantuas fight in Tokyo, but are eventually killed in a volcanic eruption. (The War of the Gargantuas)
- Godzilla is discovered sleeping on Letchi Island, a small island in the south pacific that is the base of operations for the terrorist group Red Bamboo. Godzilla is awakened and fights the Red Bamboo's two monster guards: Ebirah, a giant lobster, and a Giant Condor. Godzilla then escapes from the island seconds before it is engulfed in a nuclear explosion. (Ebirah, Horror of the Deep)
- Godzilla emerges at Tokai and attacks the Tokai Nuclear Power Plant. (Godzilla vs. Megaguirus)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.