From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
In the real world[edit | edit source]
- The recently founded Tsuburaya Productions' flagship creation, the television series Ultra Q, premieres on January 2 on TBS in Japan.
- Magic Serpent is released on March 5 in Japan.
- Daimajin and Gamera vs. Barugon are released on April 17 in Japan.
- Ultraman begins airing on July 17 on TBS in Japan.
- The War of the Gargantuas is released on July 31 in Japan.
- Return of Daimajin is released on August 13 in Japan.
- Daimajin Strikes Again is released on December 10 in Japan.
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep is released on December 17 in Japan.
- Batman vs. Godzilla is cancelled
In fiction[edit | edit source]
- Two giant, humanoid monsters dubbed Sanda and Gaira emerge. Believed to have been created from the cells of Frankenstein's Monster, the two Gargantuas fight in Tokyo, but are eventually killed in a volcanic eruption. (The War of the Gargantuas)
- Godzilla is discovered sleeping on Letchi Island, a small island in the south pacific that is the base of operations for the terrorist group Red Bamboo. Godzilla is awakened and fights the Red Bamboo's two monster guards: Ebirah, a giant lobster, and a Giant Condor. Godzilla then escapes from the island seconds before it is engulfed in a nuclear explosion. (Ebirah, Horror of the Deep)
- Godzilla emerges at Tokai and attacks the Tokai Nuclear Power Plant. (Godzilla vs. Megaguirus)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.