From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
In the real world
- Monster Picture Story: Godzilla, a manga adaptation of the 1954 Godzilla, is published in the March 1955 issue of Bokura magazine.
- 17 February: Jim Rygiel is born in Wisconsin, America.
- 4 March: Shiro Sano is born in Yamanashi, Japan.
- 24 April: Godzilla Raids Again is released to Japanese theaters.
- 11 August: Half Human is released to Japanese theaters.
- 26 October: Shinpei Hayashiya is born in Tokyo, Japan.
- 10 November: Roland Emmerich is born in Baden-Württemberg, West Germany.
- 16 November: Jun Kunimura is born in Kumamoto, Japan.
- A second Godzilla appears and fights another monster dubbed Anguirus in Osaka. Godzilla eventually kills his opponent and escapes from Japan. However, the Monster King is eventually cornered on an iceberg and buried in an avalanche caused by Japan's Self-Defense Forces. (Godzilla Raids Again)
- Five university students go on a vacation in the Japanese Alps and two of them go missing. They return in the spring and discover a large primate in the mountains. It was later killed by falling into a sulfur pit. (Half Human)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.