Toei Company, Limited (東映株式会社 is a Japanese film production company and distributor. It is headquartered in Ginza, Chuo, Tokyo. It has produced two feature length kaiju films: Tōei Kabushikigaisha)Magic Serpent and Legend of Dinosaurs and Monster Birds. However, it is most famous in the tokusatsu world for its long-running Kamen Rider and Super Sentai series, the latter serving as the basis for Power Rangers shows in the United States.
- Terror Beneath the Sea (1966) [with Ram Films]
- Magic Serpent (1966)
- The King Kong Show (TV 1966-1967) [Toei Animation; with Videocraft]
- Captain Ultra (TV 1967) [with TBS]
- The Green Slime (1968) [with Ram Films]
- Legend of Dinosaurs and Monster Birds (1977)
- Yugenjikko Sisters Chouchoutrian (TV 1993) [with Fuji TV and Yomiko Advertising; episode 40 produced in association with Tsuburaya Productions]
- Ultraman vs. Kamen Rider (1993) [with Tsuburaya Productions and Bandai Video]
- Kaiju Ward Gallas (2019) [Toei Tokusatsu Fan Club]
- Kaiju Cleanup (2022) [pre-production; with Shochiku]
- Kaiju Decode (TBA) [Toei Animation; with Tsuburaya Productions]
- Yongary, Monster from the Deep (1967) [produced by Keukdong Entertainment; international distributor]
This is a list of references for Toei. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 8 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.