Kidrobot is an American company owned by NECA that produces and sells designer toys and collectibles based on licensed franchises. The company has licensed Godzilla through Warner Bros., and as such has produced three Godzilla plushes and one mini vinyl figure series. Their other licenses include Ultraman.
Godzilla Phunny Plush[edit | edit source]
- Description: "You hear that? Godzilla. The king of the monsters and destroyer of cities is back in adorable PHUNNY plush form. Standing 8” tall with embroidered details this cuddly creature from the deep is ready to raze a path of destruction through your toys…and into your heart! Grab one today before he disappears back to the depths of the ocean!"
Loot Crate exclusive Godzilla Phunny Plush[edit | edit source]
An "atomic breath blue" colored version of the Godzilla Phunny Plush was sold exclusively inside select Loot Crate boxes.
Godzilla HugMe Plush[edit | edit source]
- Description: "The king of the monsters and destroyer of cities is about to get super-sized! We’ve created an all new line of cuddly creatures with HugMe. Each HugMe comes super-sized, standing 16 inches tall and made from super soft plush. Additionally, each HugMe comes with a vibrating unit with removable batteries for a shakeably soft hug when you need one. Get yours today before he disappears back into the depths of the ocean!
- Shake action when you hug it! Shake action when you clap!
- 3 AA batteries come included"
Vinyl Mini Series[edit | edit source]
An advertisement for a series of mini vinyl blind box figures was seen at Toy Fair 2019. Figures in the series include:
- Godzilla 1954
- Godzilla 1984
- Godzilla 2000
- Burning Godzilla
- Godzilla 1993
- King Ghidorah
- Mothra Larva
- Shin Godzilla
- Two chase figures, one of which is Godzilla and a metallic variant of the Mothra Larva figure.
Godzilla 4 Foot Phunny Plush[edit | edit source]
- Description: "The soul of a massive monster from the deep packed into 4 feet of PHUNNY plush sculpture with embroidered details. Yet Godzilla's love for you is real, and he will show it by veeeerry slowly razing 48" paths of destruction through your living room, playroom or showroom."
Mechagodzilla Phunny Plush[edit | edit source]
- Description: "Introducing the MechaGodzilla Phunny Plush by Kidrobot. This 8 inch tall plush King of the Monsters will protect your dreams while you sleep.
After making a historic debut showing at San Diego Comic Con this year, Toho Studios has partnered with Kidrobot to introduce an atomic-sized Godzilla capsule that celebrates the big guy's 65th year on our vulnerable, infinitely stompable planet. But it looks like some unwanted guests have arrived at the party, including a new twist on a 45-year old foe--MechaGOLDzilla! Whether you’re into apparel or art figures, Kidrobot has got you covered with the Kidrobot x Godzilla Collection!"
Ghidorah Phunny Plush[edit | edit source]
- Description: "Behold! The monster so powerful that even Godzilla, King of the Monsters, had to enlist help to fight it. Ghidorah the three-headed monster may be destructive but this is one Phunny plush that came to destroy your heart and (cuddle)! Standing at approximately 8 inches of plush awesomeness, this Ghidorah plush Phunny is a must-have for your plush, Godzilla, and Kidrobot collection."
King Kong Phunny Plush[edit | edit source]
- Description: "Sometimes when you’re a monstrous skyscraper-scaling, airplane smashing gorilla, you need to let down your hair and show off your silly side. This 7” King Kong plush Phunny does just that with his crown and he makes a great addition to any collection of King Kong or Kidrobot fanatics."
King Kong HugMe Plush[edit | edit source]
- Description: "Sometimes when you're a monstrous skyscraper-scaling, airplane smashing gorilla, you need to let down your hair and show off your silly side. Kidrobot presents the 16" King Kong HugMe Plush, featuring Kidrobot's signature HugMe plush shake action when you hug it or clap!"
[edit | edit source]
Showing 10 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.