Kidrobot is an American company owned by NECA that produces and sells designer toys and collectibles based on licensed franchises. The company has licensed Godzilla through Warner Bros., and as such has produced three Godzilla plushes and one mini vinyl figure series.
Godzilla Phunny Plush
- Description: "You hear that? Godzilla. The king of the monsters and destroyer of cities is back in adorable PHUNNY plush form. Standing 8” tall with embroidered details this cuddly creature from the deep is ready to raze a path of destruction through your toys…and into your heart! Grab one today before he disappears back to the depths of the ocean!"
Loot Crate exclusive Godzilla Phunny Plush
An "atomic breath blue" colored version of the Godzilla Phunny Plush was sold exclusively inside select Loot Crate boxes.
Godzilla HugMe Plush
- Description: "The king of the monsters and destroyer of cities is about to get super-sized! We’ve created an all new line of cuddly creatures with HugMe. Each HugMe comes super-sized, standing 16 inches tall and made from super soft plush. Additionally, each HugMe comes with a vibrating unit with removable batteries for a shakeably soft hug when you need one. Get yours today before he disappears back into the depths of the ocean!
- Shake action when you hug it! Shake action when you clap!
- 3 AA batteries come included"
Vinyl Mini Series
An advertisement for a series of mini vinyl blind box figures was seen at Toy Fair 2019. Figures in the series include:
- Godzilla 1954
- Godzilla 1984
- Godzilla 2000
- Burning Godzilla
- Godzilla 1993
- King Ghidorah
- Mothra Larva
- Shin Godzilla
- Two mystery figures, one of which appears to be Godzilla and the other Mothra larva.
Godzilla 4 Foot Phunny Plush
- Description: "The soul of a massive monster from the deep packed into 4 feet of PHUNNY plush sculpture with embroidered details. Yet Godzilla's love for you is real, and he will show it by veeeerry slowly razing 48" paths of destruction through your living room, playroom or showroom."
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.