Monogram International, Inc. is a company that releases gifts, toys, collectibles, and souvenirs based on licensed characters. Beginning in 2019, Monogram obtained the license to Godzilla to coincide with the release of Godzilla: King of the Monsters, and has released several pieces of merchandise based on both the new film and the classic Toho films.
Figural Bag Clips
Monogram has released two different series of 3D foam figural bag clips in blind bags.
The Godzilla: King of the Monsters series of 3D foam figural bag clips includes:
- King Ghidorah
- Mothra (Imago)
- Mothra (Pupa)
- Mothra (Egg)
- Monarch Soldier
- Rodan second pose
- King Ghidorah second pose
- Atomic Godzilla (Exclusive A)
- Atomic Godzilla (Exclusive B)
The Godzilla Classic series of 3D foam figural bag clips includes:
- Godzilla (1954)
- King Ghidorah
- Jet Jaguar
Godzilla Cute Bank
The Godzilla Cute Bank is a coin bank shaped like a super-deformed depiction of Godzilla, and is listed as "coming soon" on Monogram's official website.
Godzilla Deluxe Lanyard
Godzilla PVC Bank
- All of the monsters in Monogram's Godzilla Classic series of figural bag clips are from the Showa series, with the exception of Mechagodzilla, who is modeled after his Millennium incarnation.
- The Godzilla PVC Bank is modeled after the GyakushuGoji suit, which has never before had any merchandise of it released in the West.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.