GoodTimes Entertainment was an American home video company founded in 1984 by Kenneth, Joseph and Stanley Cayre. The company went defunct in 2005 and was acquired by Gaiam, now Gaia, Inc. Its home video assets were folded into Gaiam Vivendi Entertainment in 2012, which in turn was sold and merged into New Video in 2013. It released several Godzilla films and one non-Godzilla film on VHS in the late 1980s and 1990s.
Selected home video releases[edit | edit source]
- Godzilla, King of the Monsters! (1956) - released on VHS in 1995 and 1996, released on DVD in 2001
- Mothra (1962) - released on VHS in 1988
- King Kong vs. Godzilla (1963) - released on VHS in 1987, released on DVD and VHS in 1998
- Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster (1968) - released on VHS in 1992, 1997, and 1998
- Godzilla vs. Megalon (1976) - released on VHS in 1985 and 1996
- Godzilla vs. Cosmic Monster (1977) - released on VHS in 1993
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Godzilla vs. Megalon VHS (1985)
King Kong vs. Godzilla VHS (1987)
Mothra VHS (1988)
Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster VHS (1992)
Godzilla vs. Cosmic Monster VHS (1993)
Godzilla, King of the Monsters! VHS (1995)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- GoodTimes' DVD for King Kong vs. Godzilla features images of Kong and Godzilla from the 1976 King Kong remake and The Return of Godzilla, respectively.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.