Arrow Video is the home video distribution arm of the United Kingdom-based film distribution company Arrow Films. Arrow Video releases collector-oriented Blu-ray and DVDs of independent, international, arthouse, cult, horror, and classic films. In 2018, it released all three entries of director Michio Yamamoto's Bloodthirsty Trilogy in a Blu-ray set in North America, the U.K., and Japan. It released a Gamera Blu-ray box set containing all 12 films along with Dark Horse's Gamera: The Guardian of the Universe comic series and Matt Frank's prequel comic The Last Hope on August 18, 2020.
- The Vampire Doll (1970), Lake of Dracula (1971), and Evil of Dracula (1974) - Blu-ray set titled The Bloodthirsty Trilogy (2018)
- Gamera (1965), Gamera vs. Barugon (1966), Gamera vs. Gyaos (1967), Gamera vs. Viras (1968), Gamera vs. Guiron, Gamera vs. Jiger (1970), Gamera vs. Zigra (1971), Gamera: Super Monster (1980), Gamera: Guardian of the Universe (1995), Gamera 2: Attack of the Legion (1996), Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris (1999), and Gamera the Brave (2006) - Blu-ray box set titled Gamera: The Complete Collection (2020)
- Warning from Space (1956) - Blu-ray (2020)
- The Invisible Man Appears (1949) and The Invisible Man vs. The Human Fly (1957) - Blu-ray set scheduled for March 15, 2021
- Daimajin, Return of Daimajin, and Daimajin Strikes Again (all 1966) - Blu-ray set with an unknown release date
All of the titles that Arrow has released so far are also available to stream on the Arrow Video Channel, though the Gamera series is only in Japanese.
- Arrow Video's The Bloodthirsty Trilogy set marked the first non-VHS release of the three films included in North America. It also was the first home video release of the three films in Japan not to be through Toho.
- Arrow Video's Gamera: The Complete Collection set was the first time the original American version of Gamera, Gammera, The Invincible, had been released on Blu-ray.
This is a list of references for Arrow Video. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 15 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.