Madman Entertainment is an Australian home video distribution and rights management company. It released many of the Showa, Heisei and Millennium Godzilla films on DVD from 2009 to 2013, followed by Toho's live-action Attack on Titan films and miniseries and Shin Godzilla.
- The King Kong Show (TV 1966) - DVD (2006) [episodes 1-8 and 25-26]
- Big Man Japan (2007) - DVD (2009)
- Godzilla (1954), Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964), Invasion of Astro-Monster (1965), Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966), Son of Godzilla (1967), and Destroy All Monsters (1968) - DVD box set titled Godzilla - Showa Classics Volume 1 (2009)
- All Monsters Attack (1969), Godzilla vs. Hedorah (1971), Godzilla vs. Gigan (1972), Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973), Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (1974), and Terror of Mechagodzilla (1975) - DVD box set titled Godzilla - Showa Classics Volume 2 (2009)
- Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991), Godzilla vs. Mothra (1992), Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II (1993), Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla (1994), and Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (1995) - DVD box set titled Godzilla - Heisei Series Boxset (2009)
- Godzilla 2000: Millennium (1999), Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (2000), Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001), Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla (2002), Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. (2003), and Godzilla: Final Wars (2004) - DVD box set titled Godzilla - Millennium Series Boxset (2013)
- Monsters: Dark Continent (2014) - DVD (2015)
- Attack on Titan: Signal to Strike Back (Web 2015) - DVD (2016)
- Attack on Titan the Movie: Part 1 (2015) and Attack on Titan the Movie: Part 2 (2015) - Blu-ray / DVD set titled Attack on Titan Movie Collection (2016)
- Shin Godzilla (2016) - Blu-ray / DVD (2017)
This is a list of references for Madman Entertainment. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 3 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.