Legendary Comics is an American comic book publisher and a division of Legendary Pictures. Founded in 2010 with the appointment of editor-in-chief Bob Schreck and editor Greg Tumbarello, its first title was Frank Miller's Holy Terror in 2011, the commercial success of which cemented Legendary Comics as a major comic publisher. Legendary Comics has gone on to primarily publish tie-in graphic novels for its parent company's film productions, with some such as Pacific Rim: Tales from Year Zero and Godzilla: Awakening becoming New York Times bestsellers. In addition, Legendary Comics has published other titles such as the Eisner Award-nominated Annihilator by Grant Morrison and Frazer Irving and an adaptation of Bram Stoker's 1897 novel Dracula. Legendary Comics has published at least one tie-in graphic novel or comic miniseries for every film in the Monsterverse franchise so far.
- Pacific Rim: Tales from Year Zero (2013)
- Godzilla: Awakening (2014)
- Pacific Rim: Tales from the Drift (2015-2016) [4 issues]
- Skull Island: The Birth of Kong (2017) [4 issues]
- Pacific Rim: Aftermath (2018) [4 issues]
- Godzilla: Aftershock (2019)
- Pacific Rim: Amara (2019) [10 issues][note 1]
- Kingdom Kong (2021)
- Godzilla Dominion (2021)
- Kong and Me (2021)
- Monsterverse Titanthology Vol 1 (2021)
- Pacific Rim: Blackout (2022)
- Pacific Rim Ultimate Anthology (2022)[note 2]
- Legends of the Monsterverse: The Omnibus (2023)[note 3]
- Justice League vs. Godzilla vs. Kong (2023) [collaboration with DC Comics]
- Godzilla x Kong: The Hunted (2024)
- Monsterverse Declassified (TBA)
- Originally published on WEBTOON in 2018, in association with storycom.
- Reprint of Pacific Rim: Tales from Year Zero, Pacific Rim: Tales from the Drift, Pacific Rim: Aftermath, Pacific Rim: Amara, and Pacific Rim: Blackout.
- Hardcover collection of all prior Monsterverse graphic novels along with the original story Fight or Flight
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.