Dark Horse was the main publisher of Godzilla comics throughout the late 1980's and the 1990's, including the 16-issue Godzilla, King of the Monsters series. Dark Horse also published a short-lived series of Gamera comics titled Gamera: The Guardian of the Universe. Dark Horse has also published books besides comics, such as the 2005 novel Kong: King of Skull Island. It has also produced merchandise based on its comics, such as figures of King Kong.
- Godzilla (1988-1989) [6 issues]
- The Godzilla Portfolio (1988) [2 issues]
- Godzilla, King of the Monsters (1995-1996) [17 issues]
- Gamera: The Guardian of the Universe (1996) [4 issues]
- Terror of Godzilla (1998-1999) [6 issues, color reprint of Godzilla]
- Godzilla, King of the Monsters Special #1 (1987)
- Godzilla Color Special #1 (1992)
- Godzilla vs. Barkley (1993)
- Godzilla versus Hero Zero (1995)
- King Kong: The 8th Wonder of the World (2005)
- Insane #1 (1988)
- Dark Horse Comics #10 (1993)
- Dark Horse Comics #11 (1993)
- Dark Horse Presents #106 (1996)
- A Decade of Dark Horse #4 (1996)
- Kong: King of Skull Island (2005)
- King Kong soft vinyl kit
- King Kong cold-cast porcelain kit
- Weta Workshop Collectibles
- Dark Horse held the comic rights to Godzilla longer than any other American publisher, for a period of 12 years between 1987 and 1999.
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.