Nippon TV (日本テレビ is a Nihon Terebi, lit. Japan TV)Japanese television network.
Nippon Television Network Corporation (日本テレビ放送網 was established in 1952 and began to broadcast in Nihon Terebi Hōsōmō)1953, making it the first commercial television broadcaster in Japan. In 1969, the founder of Nippon, Matsutarō Shōriki died at age 84. With its founder gone, Nippon Television Network Corporation went on to broadcast a wide variety of shows, even forming its own news network. In 2003, its internal network name was changed to just Nippon Television (日本テレビ and in Nihon Terebi)2014 it was changed for the last time, to Nippon TV (日本テレビ. Nihon Terebi)
Nippon is known for broadcasting a wide variety of shows, including tokusatsu shows. One such example is Assault! Human!!, which was a series of 1972 live shows aired as a television series.
Good Morning! Kid's Show
Good Morning! Kid's Show (おはよう！こどもショー was a Japanese weekday morning segment for small children aired on Nippon Television which featured multiple monster-themed superhero variety shows as well as anime, sports shows, and many others. The segment was aired from Ohayō! Kodomo Shō)1965 to 1980, with tokusatsu shows beginning in 1972 and ending in 1975. Over this four year period, only four superhero shows were aired: Redman, Go! Godman, Go! Greenman, and Go! Kotaro Ushiwaka.
- Go! Godman (TV 1972-1973) [156 episodes]
- Assault! Human!! (TV 1972) [13 episodes]
- Zone Fighter (TV 1973) [26 episodes]
- Go! Greenman (TV 1973-1974) [156 episodes]
- Go! Kotaro Ushiwaka (TV 1974-1975) [156 episodes]
- Flying Saucer War Bankid (TV 1976-1977) [26 episodes]
- Cyber Cop (TV 1988-1989) [34 episodes + 3 specials]
- Assault! Human!! (TV 1972) [co-produced with Union TV & Motion Picture Co.]
- Flying Saucer War Bankid (TV 1976-1977) [co-produced with Toho]
- Cyber Cop (TV 1988-1989) [organizer only; co-produced by Toho Planning, Studio Jump, Yomiko Advertising and Takara]
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.