Toho-Towa / Towa Pictures
Toho-Towa Company, Limited (東宝東和株式会社 is a Tōhō Tōwa Kabushiki Gaisha)Japanese film distribution company and subsidiary of Toho Co., Ltd. Founded in 1928, the company presently serves as Toho's foreign distribution arm, bringing Hollywood films to Japanese theaters. As of 2007, Toho-Towa are the primary Japanese distributor for Universal Pictures. Towa Pictures (東和ピクチャーズ, a subsidiary company established in 2016, instead handle Japanese distribution of Tōwa Pikuchāzu)Paramount Pictures' films. Over the years, their catalogue has included several giant monster films.
- Monster Hunter (2021)
- According to the company's website, the "Towa" in Toho-Towa's name, composed of the kanji for "east" (東 and "peace" higashi) (和, was chosen in order to reflect its founders' "ideals of harmony between East and West." wa)
- Official Toho-Towa site
- Official Towa Pictures site
- Official Toho-Towa YouTube channel
- Official Toho-Towa Twitter account (@universal_eiga)
- Toho-Towa/Towa Pictures on Japanese Wikipedia
This is a list of references for Toho-Towa. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.