SRS Cinema is an American independent film production and distribution company with a focus on low-budget horror. It was founded in 1992 by Ron Bonk as Salt City Home Video. SRS began releasing new and underexposed kaiju films in 2019. The company typically produces an extremely limited number of Blu-rays and VHS videotapes for each title, with increased Blu-ray and DVD production for films that receive a sufficient number of preorders. It also has a Vimeo channel for digital rentals and purchases.
Selected home video releases[edit | edit source]
- Reigo: King of the Sea Monsters (2008) - Blu-ray and VHS (2019); DVD (2020)
- Raiga: God of the Monsters (2009) - Blu-ray and VHS (2019); DVD (2020)
- Attack of the Giant Teacher (2019) - Blu-ray, DVD, and VHS (2020)
- God Raiga vs. King Ohga: War of the Monsters (2019) - Blu-ray and VHS (2020); DVD (2021)
- The iDol (2006) - Blu-ray and VHS (2020)
- Howl from Beyond the Fog (2019) - Blu-ray and VHS (2020); DVD (2021)
- Konga TNT (2020) - Blu-ray and VHS (2020); DVD (2021)
- War of the God Monsters (1985) - Blu-ray and VHS (2021)
- Monster Seafood Wars (2020) - Blu-ray, DVD, and VHS (2021)
- Zillafoot (2021) - Blu-ray and VHS (2021)
- The Great Buddha Arrival (2018) - Blu-ray, DVD, and VHS (2022)
- Nezura 1964 (2020) - Blu-ray, DVD, and VHS (2022)
- Uktena: The Horned Monstrosity (2021) - Blu-ray and DVD (2022)
- Dragon Lizard Lord Super Monsters (2022) and Hammer of Draco Wrath of Dragons (2017) - Blu-ray (2022)
Upcoming[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- SRS Cinema will be the first company anywhere in the world to release Space Monster Wangmagwi on home video, an effort which began in 2019.
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for SRS Cinema. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 5 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.