Encyclopedia of Godzilla (Mechagodzilla Edition)
The Encyclopedia of Godzilla (Mechagodzilla Edition) (ゴジラ大百科・メカゴジラ編 is a Gojira Ōhyakka Mekagojira-hen)1993 informational book.
The book was published by Gakken on December 10, 1993 and has 176 pages. Read from right to left, it contains information on many aspects of the Godzilla franchise, including the making of and concept art of the then-new Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II, histories of Mechagodzilla, Rodan and Godzilla's son, a memorial album of Ishiro Honda, interviews, unmade projects, a comprehensive directory of actors in Godzilla films, stats and bios of Toho's monsters, brief descriptions of foreign releases of Toho's films, and miscellaneous aspects of the Godzilla franchise.
- Contents (p. 1)
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II Photo Story (p. 2)
- Making of Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II (p. 10)
- Memorial Album of Ishiro Honda (p. 24)
- History of Mechagodzilla (p. 49)
- History of Rodan (p. 60)
- Godzilla's Children (p. 67)
- All Toho Monsters Picture Book (p. 97)
- Kaiju Film Actor Directory 怪獣映画の名優名鑑 (p. 113) - Over 261 actors included.
- Unmade Godzilla Movies Great Publication 幻のゴジラ映画大公開 (p. 132)
- Toho Kaiju Films: Overseas Version Special 東宝怪獣映画 海外版スペシャル (p. 141)
- Cult Column (p. 148) - Covers miscellaneous events and other media.
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II Credits (p. 174)
Godzilla vs. the Space Monsters: Earth Defense Directive illustration by Hurricane Ryu Hariken (p. 134)
The Return of King Ghidorah illustration by Hurricane Ryu Hariken (p. 135)
Godzilla vs. Red Moon illustration by Hurricane Ryu Hariken (p. 136)
Operation Robinson Crusoe: King Kong vs. Ebirah illustration by Hurricane Ryu Hariken (p. 137)
Resurrection of Godzilla illustration by Hurricane Ryu Hariken (p. 139)
- Encyclopedia of Godzilla
- Encyclopedia of Godzilla (New King Ghidorah Edition)
- Encyclopedia of Godzilla (New Mothra Edition)
- Encyclopedia of Godzilla (SpaceGodzilla Edition)
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.