Godzilla vs. Kong: One Will Fall - The Art of the Ultimate Battle Royale
Godzilla vs. Kong: One Will Fall - The Art of the Ultimate Battle Royale is an art book for Godzilla vs. Kong written by Daniel Wallace. It was published by Insight Editions on May 21, 2021.[a] Read from left to right, it is 156 pages long.
Go behind the scenes of the biggest battle in movie history, with this deluxe book that explores the art and making of Godzilla vs. Kong.
Delve into the making of Godzilla vs. Kong, and experience cinema’s most colossal clash like never before. Featuring exclusive concept art and insights from the filmmakers, The Art of Godzilla vs. Kong is the ultimate guide to an iconic movie showdown.From creature design to on-set photography, The Art of Godzilla vs. Kong captures every stage of the filmmaking process, giving you unprecedented access to the creation of a titanic movie event.
- Foreward by Adam Wingard (p. 6)
- PART 1: The Ultimate Matchup (p. 9)
- The Shoot Begins (p. 14)
- PART 2: Monarch and Apex (p. 19)
- PART 3: The Champ: Godzilla (p. 37)
- Gulf Coast Incursion (p. 45)
- PART 4: The Challenger: Kong (p. 47)
- Signing "Home" (p. 53)
- Skull Island (p. 54)
- Battle at Sea (p. 59)
- PART 5: The Hollow Earth (p. 69)
- PART 6: The Upstart: Mechagodzilla (p. 115)
- Apex Hong Kong (p. 128)
- Psionic Control Room (p. 132)
- PART 7: The Main Event (p. 135)
- Hong Kong (p. 144)
- The Final Round (p. 148)
- A World of Monsters (p. 156)
- Originally set for a November 17, 2020 release.
This is a list of references for Godzilla vs. Kong: One Will Fall - The Art of the Ultimate Battle Royale. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 2 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.