|Please help improve this article by talk page.or discussing ideas on its|
At an unknown position in space, a planet existed known as Rosetta, home to two coexisting tribes: the Black Stars and Manes. These two tribes were lifelong rivals, transforming Rosetta in to a battleground. Meanwhile, an astronaut from planet Earth became lost in space and eventually arrived on Rosetta. There, the man fell in love with a Mane woman named Rosemary, and the two married. Rosemary then later gave birth to twins, who became separated at age 3 by a huge ethnic conflict between the tribes, ending in Rosetta falling under full Black Star control. Unbeknownst to the family, a Black Star named Smeller had kidnapped the boy and began raising him as his own. During his time on Rosetta, the Earthly man acquired special bracelets which transforms him into a superhero named Megaloman. He attempted to fight against the Black Star but was presumed dead, with his bracelets being passed on to one of his sons. The Black Stars then set their sights on Earth, the planet which Rosemary and her son Takashi had planned on fleeing to. Fleeing to Earth as planned, Rosemary trained her son in martial arts. With this training combined with Takashi's father's Megaloman bracelets, Takashi was entrusted with protecting Earth from the Black Stars, who had then appointed a new commander named Captain Dagger.
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Yuki Kitazumi as Takashi Shishido / Megaloman (voice, episodes 1-4) / Captain Dagger
- Yukiko Takabayashi as Mari Shishido
- Yusuke Kawazu as Go Shishido
- Madoka Sugi as Ran Takamine
- Pepe Hozumi as Hyosuke Yuri
- Jimmy Araki as Seiji Kurokawa
- Koji Hashimitsu as Ippei Mashira
- Takao Inoue as Sogen Takamine
- Michihiro Ikemizu as Megaloman (voice, episodes 5-31) / Captain Dagger (voice)
- Ritsuo Sawa as Supreme Ruler Smeller
- Susumu Kurobe as Barock
- Ken Nishida as Kazuya Yuri
Monsters and heroes
- Unnamed reptilian monster
- Parabolan I
- Parabolan II
- Regenerated Almunga
Showing 7 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.