Godzilla TV (1999-2000)
Godzilla TV aired 5-minute episodes Monday through Friday from 6:40 to 6:45 JST. Each day of the week featured a different type of content:
- Monday: Godzilla Theater (ゴジラ劇場) - Selected clips from previous Godzilla films
- Tuesday: Godzilla Expedition Team (ゴジラ探検隊)[note 1] - A child reporter visits sets and filming locations from the Godzilla series
- Wednesday: Godzilla Laboratory (ゴジラ研究所) - Comedians answer questions related to Godzilla
- Thursday: World of Godzilla (世界のゴジラ) - Children from around the world learn more about Godzilla, such as through drawings and other activites
- Friday: Breaking Godzilla 2000 News (ゴジラ２０００最新映画情報) - News, images and cast interviews from Godzilla 2000: Millennium
The show's opening theme, "Run, Run Godzirun" performed by Japanese rock band Domingos, was also used as an image song for Godzilla 2000: Millennium. A Godzilla Cap (ゴジラキャップ) modeled by Shinichi Wakasa was frequently worn during the show.
Godzilla TV has never been rebroadcast nor released on home video, thus remaining largely unavailable. Small sections dedicated to the series have since been featured in Japanese publications, such as Godzilla 1954-1999 Super Complete Works.
- "Godzilla vs. Mothra: Godzilla Has Landed in Japan! Dispatch! Defense Force!!"
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Godzilla Cap modeled by Shinichi Wakasa
- Opening theme "Run, Run Godzirun" performed by Domingos
- Lyrics by Ikkyu Yoshida
- Composed by Akira Ifukube (stock)
- Arranged by Domingos, Takahiro Kaneko
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Mayu Suzuki as Commander Mayu
- Called "Movie Expedition Team" (映画探検隊) in Godzilla 1954-1999 Super Complete Works (p. 179).
This is a list of references for Godzilla TV. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.