The Kilaak UFO (キラアク星円盤, known as the Fire Dragon Kiraaku-Boshi Enban, lit. Kilaak Star Disk) (火竜 when it was encased in fire, is a spaceship used by the Hiryū)Kilaaks that first appeared in the 1968 Toho film, Destroy All Monsters.
After Godzilla and the other monsters defeated King Ghidorah, a Kilaak UFO, identified as a kaiju called the "Fire Dragon," emerged from the Kilaak base. The ship caught Rodan on fire and flew around, destroying a building as well as several J.A.S.D.F. jets. However, Godzilla was able to find their base and so ripped into it, dropping the base's temperature and having the Kilaaks be forced into hibernation. Shortly afterwards, the SY-3 found and took down the last one of the Kilaaks' spacecraft.
The 1968 manga adaptation of Destroy All Monsters features a Fire Dragon that is more true to its title, assuming the full-fledged appearance of a dragon made of flames, despite still being revealed as a Kilaak UFO in the end.
- Godzilla: Monster of Monsters! (1988) - Nintendo Entertainment System / Famicom
- Godzilla: Trading Battle (1998) - Sony PlayStation
- Godzilla Defense Force (2019) - Android and iOS
- The Fire Dragon can create a lot of heat, covering itself in flames. Like this, the spaceship can ravage anything in its path. This fire is strong enough to even set kaiju such as Rodan ablaze. When on fire, this mode is referred to as the "Fire Dragon."
In Other Languages
- German: Feuerdrache (Fire Dragon)
- Russian: Огненный Дракон (Fire Dragon)
- Spanish: Dragón de Fuego (Fire Dragon)
- Serbian: Ватрени Змај / Vatreni Zmaj (Fire Dragon)
Showing 2 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.