The Natarl UFOs were first seen in the year 1965, when they attacked Space Station JSS-3. The ship's crew were greatly startled by the appearance of these attacking crafts and began firing off the ship's laser turret. However, the efforts proved useless as the invaders closed in on the craft, soon reducing it to space debris.
Years later, the crew of the SPIP vowed to avenge the deaths of those present on the space station, and were assigned a mission to locate the aliens' base of operations on the Moon. Once the base was located, the SPIP crew began assaulting it with small laser cannons as some of the UFOs were freely flying to and from it. A Moon All Terrain Vehicle then also joined the effort and the combined beams managed to damage the base. The mission was therefore a success and the crew began to retreat back to their lunar exploration vehicles, but not without trouble from the UFOs. Although the All Terrain Vehicles' laser cannons ended up decimating the crafts, the UFOs managed to damage one of the exploration vehicles (Car 2)' treads, making it obsolete.
Yet another time later, this time after the SPIP crew escaped back to Earth, the Moon base which turned out to double as a mother ship was repaired and a fleet of UFOs escorted it to Tokyo. There, the Mother Ship began destroying much of the city with a tractor beam of sorts. Albeit, an FFE Fighter backed up by two Atomic Heat Cannons used their combined fire power to destroy the ship as well as the UFOs it was accompanied by.
- Godzilla: Monster of Monsters (1988) - Nintendo Entertainment System / Famicom
- Capable of flight and space travel.
- Laser cannon mounted in the ship's bow.
- The props used for the Natarl UFOs are actually recycled Mysterian UFO props from the film The Mysterians that have been repainted a light orange color.
- A Natarl UFO prop makes a cameo in the office of the head of the UFO club in Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster.
Showing 0 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.