History[edit | edit source]
The Eclair was first deployed against Kamacuras when it was attacking Paris during a global monster invasion. The giant praying mantis seemed to have the advantage, raining down blows on the ship's hull with its claws, until it suddenly vanished. Shortly thereafter, the alien race known as the Xiliens revealed themselves and claimed to have destroyed the monsters as a gift to humanity. When Anna Otonashi, Captain Douglas Gordon, and others exposed the Xiliens as the controllers of the monsters, the aliens unleashed Kamacuras and the rest of their army on the cities of the world once more. The Eclair's final fate is unknown, though it was likely destroyed defending Paris.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Capable of firing eight MA-PM020 heat-seeking proton missiles, simultaneously, from the hull.
- Capable of firing an Iron Ball Maser from the sphere mounted on the front.
- Equipped with two Miniature Plasma Maser Beam Cannons.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Concept art[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Kamacuras attacking the Eclair
Merchandise[edit | edit source]
Toys[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Eclair is a French word meaning 'Lightning". It can also refer to a flash or sparkle and is also the name of a French pastry.
- Though none of the crew members aboard the Eclair are named, the ship's commanding officer is portrayed by Shelley Sweeney.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for Eclair. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 5 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.