"Monster Study Session"
|Chibi Godzilla Raids Again episodes|
"Monster Study Session" (怪獣大勉強 is the fifth episode of Kaijū Daibenkyō)Chibi Godzilla Raids Again. Written by Taketo Shinkai and Yuki Hirokawa, it aired on Japanese television on April 29, 2023. An English-subtitled version followed on the GODZILLA OFFICIAL by TOHO YouTube channel that May 8.
"Which foe has been the hardest for Godzilla to defeat?"
- Chibi Mechagodzilla wonders if the answer is "Mechagodzilla"
- Chibi Ghidorah answers "guilt"
- Chibi Mothra answers "himself," thinking he may burn his mouth on his atomic breath
Chibi Godzilla reveals the answer to be "sunlight in the summer," as even giant monsters hate sunburn.
Chibi Godzilla next asks the class to guess the answer to a survey question that was posed to 100 giant monsters:
"What feels the best to destroy?"
- Chibi Ghidorah answers "a new building"
- Chibi Rodan answers "common sense," as abandoning common sense in the pursuit of free thought would feel the best
Chibi Godzilla scoffs at Rodan's answer and reveals the true answer to be "prefabricated houses," which feel like a pressure mat under the foot of a giant monster.
Finally, Chibi Godzilla asks:
"What made Godzilla want to go home the most?"
- Chibi Rodan answers "when it's been rainy for a while"
- Chibi Ghidorah answers "when there's curry for dinner"
Chibi Godzilla reveals the answer to be "when he bursts out of the ocean facing the wrong way."
Chibi Godzilla concludes the class, but not before telling them their next lesson: "Should we stomp them? Or chomp them? How to destroy trains with style!"
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Jun Fukuyama as Chibi Godzilla
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Chibi Mechagodzilla
- Takuya Eguchi as Chibi Ghidorah
- Rie Takahashi as Chibi Mothra
- Hiro Shimono as Chibi Rodan
- Chibi Godzilla
- Chibi Mechagodzilla
- Chibi Ghidorah
- Chibi Mothra
- Chibi Rodan
- Godzilla (mentioned)
- Mechagodzilla (mentioned)
Showing 2 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.