"The Sad Ballerina"
"The Sad Ballerina" (
Mia, a ballerina, practices strenuously for her recital, which is only a few days away. After her instructor leaves, Kamachi suddenly appears before her. To her distress, he shows up again the next day, seemingly teleporting around the room. She finally collapses to the ground and begins crying, prompting Kamachi to drink up her tears, which fly towards him. She carefully picks him up and embraces him. Recognizing his persistence, she resolves not to give up either.
During Mia's recital, Kamachi follows her out onto the stage in a tutu.
The episode concludes with a Grandpa Hedo segment:
- Young Hedo: “Hey, Grandpa Hedo. What should we walk towards in this dark world?”
- Grandpa Hedo: “Well... By gently closing your eyes and blocking out the darkness... you will begin to see the light.”
- Young Hedo: “Okie Hedokie!”
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Clair as Mia, ballerina
- Marie Katsura as Ballet master
- Hideyuki Kobayashi as Young Hedo (voice)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.