Legend Pictures, LLC, also known as Legendary Pictures and Legendary Entertainment, is an American film production company based in Burbank, California.
Legendary Pictures, Inc. was founded and incorporated by Thomas Tull in California in 2000 after he raised $500 million from private equity firms. In 2005 it signed an agreement with Warner Bros. to co-produce and co-finance up to 40 films over seven years.
In July 2013, Legendary reached an agreement with Universal Studios where it would market, co-finance, and distribute Legendary's films for five years starting in 2014, the year that Legendary's similar agreement with Warner Bros. expired. Despite this, Legendary continues to collaborate with Warner Bros. on its MonsterVerse franchise of films, which include Godzilla, Kong: Skull Island, and both films' upcoming sequels.
- Pacific Rim (2013)
- Godzilla (2014)
- Kong: Skull Island (2017)
- Pacific Rim Uprising (2018)
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)
- Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
The company's publishing arm is simply called Legendary Comics, and was founded in 2010. It has released at least one graphic novel or miniseries associated with each of Legendary's kaiju films.
- Pacific Rim: Tales from Year Zero (2013)
- Godzilla: Awakening (2014)
- Pacific Rim: Tales from the Drift (2015-2016)
- Skull Island: The Birth of Kong (2017)
- Pacific Rim Aftermath (2018)
- Godzilla: Aftershock (2019)
- Untitled Skull Island: The Birth of Kong sequel (2020)
- Second Godzilla vs. Kong graphic novel tie-in (2020)
- Official Twitter page
- Official Instagram account
- Official Facebook page
- Official YouTube channel
- Legendary Shop
- Legendary Pictures on Wikipedia
This is a list of references for Legendary Pictures. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />