King Kong: Skull Island
|This article concerns an upcoming subject, and will be updated with new information as it arises.|
- Do not confuse with Kong: Skull Island.
King Kong: Skull Island is a television series currently in development from MarVista Entertainment and IM Global Television. It will be based on DeVito ArtWorks' Kong of Skull Island property, and completely unrelated to the 2017 film Kong: Skull Island. Jonathan Penner and Stacy Title will act as writers and executive producers for the series, with Dannie Festa also executive producing.
To be added
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Written by Jonathan Penner and Stacy Title
- Produced by Mark Stern
- Executive Producers Jonathan Penner, Stacy Title, and Dannie Festa
- Kong of Skull Island created by Joe DeVito
- This will mark the fourth television series starring King Kong, as well as the first series to be live-action.
This is a list of references for King Kong: Skull Island. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 12 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />