Invisible Man Appears (1949)
|Daiei Invisible Man Films|
|This article is under construction.|
There is no good or evil in science, but it can be used for good or evil purposes. (科学に善悪はありません。たヾそれを使う人の心によって善ともなり、悪ともなるのです。)
Invisible Man Appears (透明人間現わる is a 1949 Tōmei Ningen Arawaru)Japanese tokusatsu science-fiction film produced by Daiei Motion Picture Company, and loosely based on the novel The Invisible Man by H. G. Wells. It was released to Japanese theaters on September 25, 1949.
To be added.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Nobuo Adachi
- Written by Nobuo Adachi
- Produced by Hisashi Okuda
- Special Effects by Eiji Tsuburaya
- Story by Akimitsu Takagi
- Based on the novel The Invisible Man by H. G. Wells
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Ryūnosuke Tsukigata as Dr. Kenzô Nakazato
- Chizuru Kitagawa as Machiko Nakazato
- Takiko Mizunoe as Ryûko Mizuki
- Daijirô Natsukawa as Kyôsuke Segi
- Kanji Koshiba as Shunji Kurokawa
- Teruko Ômi as Kimiko Chôsokabe
- Kichijirô Ueda as Otoharu Sugimoto
- Shôsaku Sugiyama as Ichirô Kawabe
- Mitsusaburô Ramon as Matsubara lead investigator
- Main article: Invisible Man Appears/Gallery.
Kadokawa DVD (2014)
- Region: 2
- Audio: Japanese
- Invisible Man Appears was one of Eiji Tsuburaya's earliest projects as a special effects director. Tsuburaya would become renowned for his work on Godzilla five years later.
- Daiei would later produce a second Invisible Man film, Invisible Man vs. Human Fly, in 1957.
- Daiei's rival studio Toho would later produce its own adaptation of The Invisible Man, simply titled Invisible Man, in 1954. Eiji Tsuburaya would also work as a cinematographer and special effects director on that film.
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.