Invisible Man vs. Human Fly (1957)
|Daiei Invisible Man Films|
||This article is under construction.|
Invisible Man vs. Human Fly (透明人間と蝿男 is a 1957 Tōmei Ningen to Hae Otoko, lit. Invisible Man and Fly Man)Japanese tokusatsu science-fiction film produced by Daiei Motion Picture Company, and the studio's second film based on The Invisible Man, after Invisible Man Appears. It was released to Japanese theaters on August 25, 1957.
| This plot section is useless.
Please help out by editing this page and adding the plot.
To be added.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Mitsuo Murayama
- Written by Hajime Takaiwa
- Produced by Hideo Nagata
- Music by Tokujiro Okubo
- Cinematography by Hiroshi Murai
- Based on characters created by H. G. Wells
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Ryuji Shinagawa as Dr. Tsukioka
- Yoshiro Kitahara as Chief Inspector Wakabayashi
- Junko Kano as Akiko Hayakawa
- Ikuko Mori as Mieko - Sexy Dancer
- Joji Tsurumi as Sugimoto - Dr. Hayakawa's Assistant
- Yoshihiro Hamaguchi as Detective Hayama
- Shozo Nanbu as Dr. Hayakawa
- Bontaro Miake as Chief of the Metropolitan Police
- Ichiro Izawa as Kokichi Kusunoki - Fly Man
- Shizuo Chujo as Yamada - Fly Man
- Invisible Man
- Fly Man
Showing 3 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.