Guardian Monsters (護国聖獣 is the collective term for three Gokoku Seijū, lit. "National Holy Guardian Beasts")mighty beasts that would arise to protect Japan from a mighty force. They appeared in Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack.
Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
- Mothra - God of the Sea (海の神 Umi no Gami)
- Ghidorah - God of the Sky (天の神 Ten no Gami)
- Baragon - God of the Earth (地の神 Ji no Gami)
Godzilla X Varan, Baragon and Anguirus: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
In director Shusuke Kaneko's original story for the film, Godzilla X Varan, Baragon and Anguirus: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack, the three Guardian Monsters who would battle Godzilla were Varan, Baragon, and Anguirus. At Toho's request, Kaneko worked the more popular monsters Mothra and King Ghidorah into the film, dropping Varan and Anguirus but retaining Baragon.
- Baradaki - The White Wind Monster (白い風の怪獣 Shiroi Kaze no Kaijū)
- Angira - The Golden Freezing Monster (金色の氷結怪獣 Kiniro no Hyōketsu Kaijū)
- Baragora - The Red Flame Monster (赤い炎の怪獣 Akai Honō no Kaijū)
An ancient depiction of the Guardian Monster Ghidorah
An ancient depiction of the Guardian Monster Baragon
An ancient depiction of the Guardian Monster Mothra
This is a list of references for Guardian Monsters. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
- Shioya, Masahiko, ed. (26 December 2014). Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack Super Complete Works (Kindle ed.). Shogakukan. ISBN 978-4-09-101481-8.
Showing 9 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.