The Guardian Monsters (護国三聖獣 is the collective term for three Gokoku San Seijū, lit. Three Guardian Holy Beasts)mighty beasts that would arise to protect Japan from a mighty force. They appeared in Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack.
- Mothra - God of the Sea (海の神 Umi no Gami)
- King Ghidorah - God of the Sky (天の神 Ten no Gami)
- Baragon - God of the Earth (地の神 Ji no Gami)
In director Shusuke Kaneko's original story for the film, Godzilla X Varan, Baragon and Anguirus: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack, the three Guardian Monsters who would battle Godzilla were Varan, Baragon, and Anguirus. At Toho's request, Kaneko worked the more popular monsters Mothra and King Ghidorah into the film, dropping Varan and Anguirus but retaining Baragon.
- Varadaki - The White Wind Monster
- Angira - The Golden Freezing Monster
- Baragora - The Red-Hot Monster
This is a list of references for Guardian Monsters. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 3 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.