Konga (1961 film)
Not since "King Kong" has the screen exploded with such mighty fury and spectacle!
Konga is a British science fiction monster film produced by Anglo Amalgamated. It was distributed in the United States by American International Pictures. The film was released to British theaters on March 26, 1961 and to American theaters on May 3.
|This plot section is useless.
Please help out by editing this page and adding the plot.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by John Lemont
- Written by Herman Cohen, Aben Kandel
- Produced by Herman Cohen, Nathan Cohen, Stuart Levy
- Music by Gerard Schurmann
- Cinematography by Desmond Dickinson
- Edited by Jack Slade
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Michael Gough as Dr. Charles Decker
- Margo Johns as Margaret
- Jess Conrad as Bob Kenton
- Claire Gordon as Sandra Banks
- Austin Trevor as Dean Foster
- Jack Watson as Superintendent Brown
- George Pastell as Professor Tagore
- Vanda Godsell as Bob's mother
- Stanley Morgan as Inspector Lawson
- Grace Arnold as Miss Barnesdell
- Leonard Sachs as Bob's Father
- Nicholas Bennett as Daniel
- Kim Tracy as Mary
- Rupert Osborne as Eric Kenton
- Waveney Lee as Janet Kenton
- John Welsh as Commissioner Garland
- Paul Stockman as Konga (uncredited)
Weapons, Vehicles, and Races
- Main article: Konga (film)/Gallery.
- United Kingdom - March 26, 1961
- United States - May 3, 1961
This is a list of references for The King of the Monsters/Sandbox/Konga (film). These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.