Kure Kure Takora (1973-74)
Kure Kure Takora is centered around the inhabitants of Wonder Forest, particularly Kure Kure Takora, a red octopus who wants to make everything he sees his, and embarks on a number of misadventures attempting to do so.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Written by Ko Tsuboshima, Hiroshi Kashiwabara, Hiroshi Nagano, Yuko Kinoshita, Yoshimi Shinozaki, Yuji Watanabe, Toshiaki Matsushima, Masashi Euhara, Goroku Tsurukawa, Shinichi Ichikawa
- Directed by Ko Tsuboshima, Katsumune Ishida, Masao Asano, and Tsugunobu Otani
- Music by Shunsuke Kikuchi
- Produced by Osamu and Satoru Isono
- Created by Osamu and Satoru Isono
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Yoshiko Ota as Voice of Kure Kure Takora, Chonbo, and Monro
- Osamu Saka as Voice of Debura, Biragon, Herara, Shikushiku, and Ikary
Pioneer LDC (2002)
- Released: June 12, 2002
- Region: Region 2
- Language: Japanese
- Format: Color, Dolby, Limited Edition
- Other Details: 1.33:1 aspect ratio, 685 minutes run time, 4 discs, box set
- In the show's original run, episodes 223, 252 and 255 of Kure Kure Takora never aired for unknown reasons.
- The episodes would eventually be aired when the entire series was rebroadcast with the exception of episode 220, which was excluded due to the fact that Kure Kure Takora was repeatedly referred to as crazy. This was thought to be verbally abusive to the mentally ill, as he eventually goes on a violent rampage attacking all the inhabitants of Wonder Forest with a sword.
This is a list of references for Kure Kure Takora (Series). These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.