Godzilla: Singular Point (TV 2021)
|This article concerns an upcoming subject, and will be updated with new information as it arises.|
Godzilla: Singular Point (ゴジラ
News of Godzilla: Singular Point was leaked through Twitter by user @SugoiLITE on October 6, 2020. An official announcement followed later that day (or October 7 in Japan). Director Atsushi Takahashi, screenwriter Toh EnJoe, character designer Kazue Kato, monster designer Eiji Yamamoto and composer Kan Sawada each provided brief statements on the series, with Yamamoto mentioning the appearance of multiple monsters and dedicating his work to his late brother. On October 12, it was announced that a panel for Singular Point would be held during Godzilla Fes Online 2020 on November 3, with guests including Takahashi, EnJoe, Bones producer Naoki Amano, Orange producer Jiro Ando and Toho producer Takashi Yoshizawa.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Atsushi Takahashi
- Written and organized by Toh EnJoe
- Produced by Naoki Amano, Jiro Ando, Takashi Yoshizawa
- Music by Kan Sawada
- Character design by Kazue Kato
- Monster design by Eiji Yamamoto
- Godzilla: Singular Point is the first televised Godzilla series since Godzilla TV and the first animated Godzilla series since Godzilla: The Series.
- While the characters S.P would normally be read as Esupī (エスピー), the furigana 「シンギュラポイント」 indicates its pronunciation as Shingyura Pointo ("Singular Point"). Furthermore, Netflix and the series' official logo write the title without a colon, the latter also capitalizing it as "Godzilla Singular point."
This is a list of references for Godzilla: Singular Point. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: