G.Lasts... tribute to GODZILLA 50th
From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
G.Lasts... tribute to GODZILLA 50th is a compilation album released by Universal Music on December 3, 2004 in conjunction with the 50th anniversary Godzilla film, Godzilla Final Wars.
- Sum 41 - "We're All To Blame"
- Felix da Housecat - "Rudezilla Mix"
- Zebrahead - "GODZILLA VS. TOKYO"
- Stereolab - "GODZILLA THEME"
- LOW IQ 01 - "GODZILLA"
- 10-FEET - "BE NOTHING"
- BANK$ ft. HALCALI - "GODZILLA is coming to town!"
- mold bond akiko - "What's Wrong?"
- Tatsuo Sunaga - "GODZILLA: Europian Bliss"
- Hoobastank - "The Reason" (acoustic ver.)
- The Chemical Brothers - "RIZE UP"
- Keith Emerson - "Score from the Movie "GODZILLA Final Wars""[a]
- The cover art of the album is a reference to that of English rock band King Crimson's debut album, In the Court of the Crimson King.
- ↑ Track 18 from the Godzilla Final Wars soundtrack, "Kazama's Sacrifice."
Showing 3 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.