Bye-Bye Jupiter (1984) soundtrack
From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
The soundtrack of Bye-Bye Jupiter was composed by Kentaro Haneda.
- Toho Logo
- Main Theme
- Grim Reunion
- Approach to the Giant Red Spot
- Nazca Base Discovery
- Panic of Jupiter Beach
- Sayonara Jupiter (Jiro Sugita)
- Spaceship Group Standing By
- Carlos Completes the Blast Preparations
- Eiji's Death
- Last Rites of a Small Planet
- Voyager - Gravestone without a Date (Yumi Matsutoya) / VOYAGER
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.