An expedition force of Virasians were traveling towards Earth to prepare an invasion, when their UFO was attacked by Gamera, who set it on fire. The Virasians tried to jettison the damaged segments and fly away, but the ship exploded. Some time later, more Virasians landed on Earth, and captured two boys named Masao and Jim with a 'Super Catch Ray.' Gamera freed the kids and tried to attack the ship, but the Virasians successfully escaped by placing Gamera in a bubble produced by the Super Catch Ray. The ship flew out of Gamera's reach to deploy the Mind-Control device on Gamera. Eventually, the two scouts broke Gamera out of the Virasian Mind Control, and Gamera grounded the UFO by breaking its segments one by one, then knocking the control segment to the ground with a blast of his fire breath. After the lead Virasian fused with his comrades to become Viras, the UFO was presumably left behind.
Powers and Weapons
- The Virasian UFO can fly through space at high speed.
- The Virasian UFO is divided into several separate pods. These pods can be jettisoned.
- The Virasian UFO can fire a 'Super Catch Ray'. This Ray can stabilize or pick up objects, and when used underwater, can contain objects in a bubble.
- The Virasian UFO can fire an energy ray beam from the satellite dishes mounted on each pod. This beam can set objects on fire, but does very little damage to Gamera.
The lead Virasian inside the UFO
- Much like Gamera himself, the Virasian UFOs fly by spinning at high speed, with propulsion being provided from four engines to keep the craft airborne.
Showing 0 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.