The Multipurpose Tanks first launched a long-range attack against a mind-controlled Godzilla, Rodan, and Manda as they raided Tokyo, to little effect. Later, they were part of a United Nations force which moved on the Kilaak base at Izu. Godzilla and Anguirus quickly intercepted them and forced them to retreat after destroying several Multipurpose Tanks.
The tank has a 200mm central cannon which appeared to be nearly impossible to overheat.
160mm rocket launchers
The main cannon was flanked on both sides by twin 160mm rocket launchers that could fire in quicker succession, helping provide constant fire between the main cannon's shots.
The tanks were armed on the top with a rack capable of launching two yellow-tipped missiles.
The tanks were armed with a radar dish on the right side of the top, near the missile launcher.
- Destroy All Monsters (1968)
- Godzilla vs. Gigan (1972) [stock footage]
- Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973) [stock footage]
This is a list of references for Multipurpose Tank. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
- Ozawa, Ryoko; Murai, Shugo; Imai, Atsushi; Nakamura, Satoshi; Tomoi, Kento; Shimazaki, Jun, eds. (20 July 2018). All Toho Mechanic Pictorial Book (2nd ed.). Yosensha. ISBN 978-4-8003-1461-1.
- Nomura, Kohei (7 August 2014). Godzilla Dictionary [New Edition]. Kasakura Publishing. ISBN 978-4-7730-8725-3.
- Matsumoto, Mitsunari, ed. (10 April 2003). Toho SFX Mechanic Chronicle 1954-2003. Shinkigensha. ISBN 4-7753-0142-X.
Showing 6 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.