Akira Yuki called for the separation of M.O.G.U.E.R.A.'s two segments in order to attack SpaceGodzilla with a new plan. He took Star Falcon, as his crew mates took the Land Moguera. Yuki fired Star Falcon's lasers at SpaceGodzilla, and he felt the full force of the monster's corona beam counteroffensive. The Star Falcon continued to fire its lasers and, again, was hit by the corona beam. However, Yuki's efforts allowed the Star Falcon to distract SpaceGodzilla long enough for Land Moguera and Godzilla to destroy Fukuoka Tower, which SpaceGodzilla's energy supply depended upon. The super attack jet continued to fire upon SpaceGodzilla, as it prepared to merge with Land Moguera once again.
- Flight at 306 kilometers per hour in the atmosphere.
- Can travel at Mach 35.3 in outer space.
- Equipped with dual Plasma Laser Cannons.
- Can join with Land Moguera to form M.O.G.U.E.R.A.
- Godzilla: Giant Monster March (1995) - Sega Game Gear [as M.O.G.U.E.R.A.]
- Godzilla: Archipelago Shock (1995) - Sega Saturn [as M.O.G.U.E.R.A.]
- Godzilla: Heart-Pounding Monster Island!! (1995) - Sega Pico [as M.O.G.U.E.R.A.]
- Godzilla Movie Studio Tour (1998) - PC and Mac [as M.O.G.U.E.R.A.]
- Godzilla: Trading Battle (1998) - Sony PlayStation
- Godzilla: Save the Earth (2004) - Sony PlayStation 2 and Microsoft Xbox [as M.O.G.U.E.R.A.]
- Godzilla: Unleashed (2007) - Nintendo Wii and Sony PlayStation 2 [as M.O.G.U.E.R.A.]
- Godzilla Unleashed: Double Smash (2007) - Nintendo DS [as M.O.G.U.E.R.A.]
- Godzilla: Kaiju Collection (2015) - Android and iOS
- Godzilla (2014) - PlayStation 3 and 4 [Kaiju Guide]
- In the script for Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla, the Star Falcon was known as Garuda II (ガルーダＩＩ. Garūda Tsū)
This is a list of references for Star Falcon. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.