History[edit | edit source]
Akira Yuki called for the separation of MOGUERA's two segments in order to attack SpaceGodzilla with a new plan. He took Star Falcon, as his crew mates took the Land Moguera. Yuki fired Star Falcon's lasers at SpaceGodzilla, and he felt the full force of the monster's corona beam counteroffensive. Star Falcon continued to fire its lasers and, again, was hit by the corona beam. However, Yuki's efforts allowed Star Falcon to distract SpaceGodzilla long enough for Land Moguera and Godzilla to destroy Fukuoka Tower, which SpaceGodzilla's energy supply depended upon. The super attack jet continued to fire upon SpaceGodzilla, as it prepared to merge with Land Moguera once again.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Flight at 306 kilometers per hour in the atmosphere.
- Can travel at Mach 35.3 in outer space.
- Equipped with dual Plasma Laser Cannons.
- Can join with Land Moguera to form MOGUERA
Video games[edit | edit source]
- Godzilla: Trading Battle (1998) - Sony PlayStation
- Godzilla: Kaiju Collection (2015) - Android and iOS
- Godzilla Defense Force (2019) - Android and iOS
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the script for Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla, Star Falcon was known as Garuda II (ガルーダＩＩ. Garūda Tsū)
- Its ability to fly in the vacuum of space would make the Star Falcon a spaceplane. Because of its nature as a fighter craft, it could be called a star fighter or space fighter.
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for Star Falcon. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.