I am Kotaro Ushiwaka, I come from the Land of the Light. (光の国からやってきた、牛若小太郎だ。)
— Kotaro Ushiwaka introduces himself (Go! Kotaro Ushiwaka Episode 1: Volume of Kotaro's Birth)
Kotaro Ushiwaka wears yellow ninja garbs which are red on the inside, red fingerless gloves, and a white mask over his mouth. He also has a red rope tied around his waist presumably functioning as a belt, and as a holster of sorts for his dagger which is tucked under it. He also wears a pair of blue tabi underneath sandal-like footwear similar to the traditional Japanese geta.
- Kotaro Ushiwaka uses a naginata, a long staff with a bladed tip, in combat.
- Kotaro Ushiwaka uses a large dagger-like weapon, similar to the tanto used by samurai in fuedal Japan.
- Using an ability named Eight-Phase Slash (八相斬り, Kotaro Ushiwaka can create a multitude of duplicates of himself and command all of them to slash at an enemy. Hassō Kiri) This is used exclusively as a finishing move.
- Main article: Kotaro Ushiwaka/Gallery.
- Kotaro Ushiwaka was the last tokusatsu hero to appear on Nippon TV's Good Morning! Children's Show segment.
This is a list of references for Kotaro Ushiwaka. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.