History[edit | edit source]
As the battle in Fukuoka against SpaceGodzilla continued, MOGUERA and Godzilla were struggling to contend with SpaceGodzilla's near endless supplies of power which were being given to him by Fukuoka Tower. MOGUERA's pilots decided that a new plan was required. MOGUERA separated into two, with his lower half becoming Star Falcon, and his upper half becoming Land Moguera, which burrowed into the ground. Whilst the Star Falcon attacked SpaceGodzilla from the sky, Land Moguera and Godzilla attacked the tower, damaging it beyond repair and causing it to tumble to the ground. With SpaceGodzilla's primary power supply gone, Land Moguera refused with Star Falcon, forming MOGUERA again.
Comics[edit | edit source]
Land Moguera and Star Falcon appear in issue #6 of Godzilla: Rulers of Earth, during the battle with Godzilla against Gigan and Orga. Orga grabs MOGUERA, and pulls the mech in half at its waist, unaware of the machine's ability to transform. As a result, Star Falcon and Land Moguera came into the battle, and fought the two alien kaiju until Jet Jaguar arrived to provide assistance.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Able to move at 120 kilometers per hour above ground. Rotating drill in front allows it to burrow and travel underground at 60 kilometers per hour.
- Limited flying capabilities.
- Can fire beams from dual Automatic-Tracking Laser Cannons (自動追尾式レーザー砲 mounted on its arms. Jidō Tsuibi-shiki Rēzā Hō)
- Able to fire a powerful beam from a Surface-to-Air Laser Cannon (地対空レーザーキャノン mounted on its top antenna. Chitaikū Rēzā Kyanon)
- Can join with Star Falcon to form MOGUERA.
Video games[edit | edit source]
- Godzilla: Trading Battle (1998) - Sony PlayStation
- Godzilla: Kaiju Collection (2015) - Android and iOS
Land Moguera in Godzilla: Kaiju Collection
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the script for Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla, Land Moguera was known as Mole Tank (モールタンク. Mōru Tanku)
- At 85 meters in length, the Land Moguera is the largest tracked armored vehicle in Godzilla films to date. Because it is armed, it could also be seen as either the largest tank, armored fighting vehicle or self-propelled gun as well.
- The Land Moguera seems to use the ground effect to cushion its landing after separation and for takeoff when recombining with the Star Falcon. This would make it a ground-effect vehicle, albeit a very limited one.
- The Land Moguera's ability to drill into and travel underground makes it a subterrene, a trait it shares with the Gotengo.
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for Land Moguera. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.