As the battle in Fukuoka against SpaceGodzilla continued, M.O.G.U.E.R.A. and Godzilla were struggling to contend with SpaceGodzilla's near endless supplies of power which were being given to him by Fukuoka Tower. M.O.G.U.E.R.A.'s pilots decided that a new plan was required. M.O.G.U.E.R.A. separated into two, with his lower half becoming Star Falcon, and his upper half becoming Land Moguera, which burrowed into the ground. Whilst the Star Falcon attacked SpaceGodzilla from the sky, Land Moguera and Godzilla attacked the tower, damaging it beyond repair and causing it to tumble to the ground. With SpaceGodzilla's primary power supply gone, Land Moguera refused with Star Falcon, forming M.O.G.U.E.R.A. again.
The Land Moguera and Star Falcon appear in issue #6 of Godzilla: Rulers of Earth, during the battle with Godzilla against Gigan and Orga. Orga grabs M.O.G.U.E.R.A., and pulls the mech in half at its waist, unaware of the machine's ability to transform. As a result, Star Falcon and Land Moguera came into the battle, and fought the two alien kaiju until Jet Jaguar arrived to provide assistance.
- Rotating drill in front allows it to burrow and travel underground at 60 kilometers per hour.
- Can fire two beams from side arms.
- Able to fire a beam from a cannon mounted on top.
- Limited flying capabilities.
- Able to move at 120 kilometers per hour above ground, and 60 kilometers per hour below ground.
- Can join with Star Falcon to form M.O.G.U.E.R.A..
- Godzilla: Trading Battle (1998) - Sony PlayStation
- Godzilla: Kaiju Collection (2015) - Android and iOS
Land Moguera in Godzilla: Kaiju Collection
- In the script for Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla, Land Moguera was known as Mole Tank (モールタンク. Mōru Tanku)
This is a list of references for Land Moguera. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.